Monday 18 November 2013

Ask Me Monday #9 - Penis Size?

Every Monday we randomly choose one question that has been sent
in during the week and answer it here, in Sexy U's Blog.

Do YOU have a question to do with sex, intimacy or wondering
if something you heard is true? All people have questions - why wonder when you can
simply ask a professional Sex & Intimacy Coach?!
Send in your question via inbox on the Sexy U Facebook Page or completely
anonymously in the provided box on the main page of the Sexy U Website
and we just might answer yours!

This week's question:

I was wondering if bigger really is better when it comes to penis size....
Working at Doctor Love & other adult stores, what was the
most common sized toys that women purchased?
Is it true that the bigger the penis the better?
Thanks!

This is such a common question and one that has been a real issue for men for
ages. Many women will send their men to the adult store for a new toy and
when they get there, they see the massive selection and wonder - Do I go bigger
or do I go smaller?? 
Many men wonder if their size is adequate enough. 

Truth is.... Every woman is different in what they like. Just as many men 
prefer nice, small perky breasts and others like BIG boobies! 
I have spoken to literally hundred's of women on this topic and the straight
up truth is: It depends on the lady. Some like it shorter & thicker, some like it longer and 
thinner and really everything in between.

Take me for example - this is my honest truth.....
I cannot stand a big dick. I have an end. If you hit the end and ram my cervix
pleasure turns in to pain and no longer pleasurable at all. I can hardly wait for it to be over.
I have literally broken up with 
someone when I was younger for an uncomfortably large dick. I have met countless women
that would love to have a longer penis but it depends on the size of your vagina really.
Other factors include ovarian cysts and a tilted uterus. These conditions (I happen to
have both....) drastically affect the penis size that one can handle.

I have met many others - I've had quite a few women come in to the shop
asking if we sell "bumpers". A bumper is similar to a cock ring (but much thicker) that goes on the base of the penis so that he cannot go all the way in. 
On the other hand I have sold countless penis extentions and thickeners.

The most important part regardless of penis size of course IS the motion of the ocean!
In most positions the penis isn't going to touch the G spot anyways, the biggest trick is
to stimulate the clitoris on the outside with the pubic bone. Once you have that down, no
matter what the size you're golden! But all men are different here also.... A thinner guy will have a more prominent pubic bone - better to hit the clit with. Bigger men may have a layer of fat or muscle there blocking that very useful bone. For this issue I highly suggest vibrating cock rings. 
You can also use it turned off if you dont like vibration but like the pressure of something right  where it counts.

Please do not get the disposable type - they are far too flimsy, dont last long and also
the actual vibrating bullet is so small, that isn't going to touch the clit - especially in specific positions.
I have recommended vibing cock rings to many women but after trying the 
disposable type they are turned right off of them.
Give them another chance!! Get a good quality cock ring with a much larger surface area.
That way no matter what position you are in, no matter if his penis is big or small or
if his pubic bone is prominent or buried deep - that vibe will stimulate
right where it should. This is an example of a good vibing cockring:
Note how it's vertical rather than horizontal - this will hit the spot no matter what ;)
If you already have a bullet at home, whether it be corded or not - you can get these very
inexpensive cock ring accessories - Doctor Love & Hemp City carries all of them.
There are different styles but I do suggest going for bigger surface area.
Unfortunately most men have been raised with hearing and thinking that bigger is better.
Sure, some women like big but definitely not all of us! 
There have been many many studies on penis size and the absolute average size
is 5.5" erect. Lifestyles Condoms brand did an actual study where every man was measured by a nurse to exclude exaggeration & measuring mistakes.


I'm not proud of the amount of men I've slept with and I'm not going to give you a # either.... but 5.5" does sound about average. I have slept with many smaller penises and a few up to 10" (ouch!) as well. It comes down to the motion, how well you are at other things - hey - it's not all sex! Is he good with his fingers? His tongue? That is really important. 

I think that what women unanimously agree on over size though is HYGIENE! 
If you have poor hygiene, smell unclean etc - we dont care what your penis size is...
that's just gross. Turn off - right now. You want to put that stinky thing where? In my mouth? *GAG. This is where something comes up and she's got to go.
Most likely it's not your penis size - it's lack of good hygiene.
No matter what, no matter your size, if you are unable to shower before meeting up
or if you have been on an amazing day long date and it's getting late and things are starting to heat up - go to the washroom and WASH UP! It takes a quick couple of seconds to 
be sure she is going to be happy about her decision - trust me on this - especially if you are uncircumcised, you know what I'm talkin about.....
And ladies - you know you should do the same!

As for the size of toys that most commonly are bought - I would have to say smaller.
But when a woman is getting herself off it's quite a bit different - we know exactly what to do and how to do it. Men are the same. Nobody can get you off quite like yourself!

I hope I answered your question!

If you have a question to do with sex/intimacy just ASK!
Instructions & links are at the top of this article.




No comments:

Post a Comment