Tuesday 15 October 2013

I left Doctor Love - Classes still there though!

Most people know by now that I have decided to leave Doctor Love & Hemp City.

There was a short time there that I knew I was continuing on with Sexy U, but
wasn't sure if classes would still be held there, if I was going to have to find a different venue,
or to just stick with private home party style classes.

After much thinking and discussion we have decided to continue classes at Doctor Love & Hemp City
in Mission. I do like the venue and feel very comfortable there so I am happy that
I will continue on hosting Sexy U's classes & seminars there.
Do keep in mind that I am still available for private classes with a minimum of 6 guests 
in the privacy and comfort of your own home - those are super fun!



Now that the venue is solid I have made up the Group Class Calendar schedule
for the next three classes.
All classes are $20 / seat or $35 / couple 
Includes the class, a door prize for one lucky student, discounts for ALL on the
eve of the class, resources & hand outs to take home as well.
Get your tickets at Doctor Love & Hemp City (MAP)

Tickets are by pre-registration only - No tickets will be available at the door.
Seats are very limited and sell out fast!

For class descriptions and further info please have a look at the 

Next classes are as follows:

Bondage For Beginners
Sunday, November 3rd 7pm - 9pm

Swinging, Poly & Open Relationship Dynamics
Sunday, November 17th 7pm - 8:15pm

Backdoor Playground: 
The Ins & Outs of Anal Play
Sunday, December 1st 7pm - 8:30pm

I'm super excited for these classes, I hope you are too!

~ See You In Class ~


No comments:

Post a Comment